About the Exhibition
10-12 December, 2020 (3 Days)
ICCB – International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuril Bishwa Road
(Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway) Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Savor International Limited
About The Show
Skin is one of the largest organs of the body. Because of this, caring for your skin can directly affect your overall health. Our skin acts as a protective shield and is most vulnerable to outside elements. While considering the external beauty – the first thing we have to count, that is Beautifying the Skin. Standards of beauty have changed over time, based on changing cultural values. However, humans who look relatively young with smooth skin have traditionally been considered the most beautiful throughout history. We all spend a lot of time and money on skincare as we have access to advanced products that help us hide our imperfections and enhance our beauty.
For a long time, different cosmetics and skincare products are being used to keep our skin healthy, smooth and glowing. Simultaneously, the beneficial potential of herbs and plants are being used to support the healing functions of the body and to promote health. The use of botanical as infusions, syrups, dietary supplement, lotions, creams, compression, oils, and powder is commonly accepted as complementary or alternative medicine in the healing, calming or stimulating of the body. This long tradition of use of the raw plant material such as leaves, stems, fruits, flowers, roots, bark, and seeds is well established and universally accepted to be safe and effective.
In this journey of beauty, lots of local and international companies related to skincare and beauty industry like cosmetics, skincare products, anti-aging products and technologies, laser treatment, natural healing, slow food, natural remedies, beauty therapy and products, health beverage and all over herbal, natural and traditional medicine related industries, are coming under a single roof along with their latest products, methods and services. Among the throng of visitors, industry professionals and trade buyers, dermatologists, beauty enthusiasts, beauty therapists, plenty of potential customers and partners, all eager to discover the skincare & beauty industry’s newest and best from both domestic and international exhibitors.
The trade show is dedicated to the various sectors of the beauty industry inclusive of skincare products, cosmetics, laser treatment, herbal skincare, herbal cosmetics & personal care, beauty clinic and slimming centers, modern beauty concepts, parlors & gyms, natural cosmetic ingredients, cosmetic packaging & ingredients etc.
SO GEAR UP FOR NEW BUSINESS POSSIBILITIES
SKIN & BEAUTY EXPO 2020
To serve the best to skincare & beauty industry & enthusiasts, Savor International has initiated the 4th International skincare & beauty product Exhibition at Dhaka in the name of “Skin & Beauty EXPO 2019”. It is going to be the largest platform of related industry for local manufacturers, where they can showcase their products as well as a great opportunity for the international manufacturers to find new dealers and distributors or agent for Bangladesh market.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Distributors, Retailers
- Doctors, specially dermatologist
- Dealers of Imported Products
- Dealers/Distributors/Re sellers/Importers
- Skincare and beauty Therapist & Professionals
- Products Manufacturers & Distributors of personal care, home care sectors, Pharmaceuticals, functional foods, sports nutrition.
- Perfumes Manufactures
- Private Label & Contract Manufactures for Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Formulation Scientists for Cosmetics & Personal Care
- General Public
- Research Institutions & Associations
- Quality & Safety Control
- Regulatory Bodies for Cosmetics , Personal Care and food industry
- Health & Safety monitoring the cosmetic & & Personal Care industry
- Distributors / Wholesalers / Agents / Importers / Exporters
- Trade Publications, Associations, Government bodies
- Online Shopping Portals
- Schools & Colleges
- Media/press and more.
IMC Plan For Skin & Beauty Show 2020
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial at prime time.
- Digital media- Social Media pages, Web Ads in renowned high traffic web pages.
- Multiple Billboards/Banner for in strategic Locations/Posters.
- Invitation Cards for personalized invitation.
- Outdoor Communication in LED projections.
- Vehicle branding for the expo.
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel : +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com